We’re looking for a smart, energetic team member who’s a quick study, a creative problem solver, and plays nice with others.
- Conduct data gathering and analysis for client and internal projects under the supervision of others.
- Attend client meetings to document needs and translate them into requirements.
- Plan, organize, support, and review project meetings.
- Prepare presentations, training materials and other client deliverables.
- Contribute to seamless transfer of technology to clients.
- Assist Project Managers with project administration tasks such as meeting coordination and logistics, time tracking, invoicing, and reporting.
- Participate in QA and Testing of new product releases.
- Configure the GivingData platform to meet client needs.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and pilots.
- Support the help desk team to facilitate the timely resolution of support tickets.
- Provide overall Knowledge Management support on client engagements.
- Work with Project Managers to develop and document new methods, tools and templates for the GivingData project delivery methodology.
- Participate in internal meeting (e.g., grooming/R&D).
- Support sales and marketing efforts with data gathering and analysis
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years related experience or recent graduate with good technical aptitude and able to quickly learn new applications, tools, and project management methodologies in a product development/technical project implementation environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to meet project milestones by maintaining perspective, balancing priorities, and keeping a positive outlook, particularly when working under tight timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Open to learn from experience and focus on self- and company continuous improvement.
- Keen interest in using technology to support complex work processes and knowledge management in organizations.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Google Docs and Apple Keynote a plus.
- Knowledge of the philanthropic sector and of grants management processes a plus.
- Previous experience in a grants management role or in a consulting firm working with foundations is a significant plus.
- Ability to travel within the United States.
- College degree or equivalent education and experience is required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer without visa sponsorship in order to be considered.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Sound like the job you want? Send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.